The schedule for a standard open air screening is as follows:
- 2 Halluciné technicians arrive at 6pm
- It takes 1.5 hours to set up the projector and blow up the screen.
- Light and sound adjustments are made at nightfall.
- Once the settings are ready: film screening
- At the end of the film, everything is packed away in 45 minutes.
Please note that the technicians are completely autonomous. They will not require any help. If there is no electricity supply available on site, we can supply a generator.
We can supply deck chairs for the comfort of your spectators. For inflatable screens of over 20 metres, the setting up and packing up times may be longer.